Time and Date

Monday, December 27, 2010

Another 50 Truths

51. Righty or lefty: Righty.

FIRST:

52. First surgery: my Eyes. when I was 5 years old =D

53. First piercing: ears.

54. First best friend(s): Don't remember. hehe

56. First vacation: Don't remember

57. First pair of shoes?: I don’t remember.

RIGHT NOW:

58. Eating: Nothing.

59. Drinking: Nothing.


60. About to: sleep. I am super tired but super happy. It has been a very long day for me =D

61. Listening to: my itunes

62. Waiting for: the right guy. HAHAHAHAAH.. jujur kan gwe. Lah, waktu gw utk nikah tinggal 7 taun lagii!! Aaaaaa

63. I’m feeling: tired but SUPER happy

YOUR FUTURE:

64. Want kids?: Yes.

65. Where you live: Jakarta

66. Career: musician =D

YOUR DREAM GUY/GIRL:

67. Lips or eyes: Eyes.

68. Hugs or kisses: Hugs.

69. Shorter or taller: Taller.

70. Older or Younger: Older.

71. Romantic or spontaneous: Spontaneous

72. Nice stomach or nice arms: Nice arms

73. Sensitive or loud: Sensitive.

74. Hook-up or relationship: Relationship.

HAVE YOU:

75. Kissed a stranger: No.

77. Lost glasses/contacts: I lost my glasses almost everyday. I forgot where I put it. But thank God, I alwyas find it again =D

79. Been in love: Yes. I'm a human =D

80. Been arrested: No.

81. Turned someone down: I hope no. But if I did, sorry :)

82. Cried when someone died: YES

83. Fallen for a friend: Yes

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:

84. Yourself: most of the time

85. Love at first sight: NO

86. Heaven: YES.

88. Kiss on the first date: NO.

89. Angels: YES

90. God: Yes. I love my Jesus =D

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:

91. Had more than 1 girl/boyfriend: No. It's a sinn, dude! =p

92. Did you sing today?: Gw nyanyi tiap hari. Walaupun ga smuanya gw keluarin pake bunyi di mulut, tapi gw nyanyi dalam hati =D

93. Did something illegal?: Hmmm. like what?

94. If you could go back in time, how far would you go?: I don't know. I think I enjoyed every second of my life and I'm really grateful with everything that happened in my life. =D

95. The moment you would choose to relive?: -

96. Are you afraid of falling in love?: Yesss. hahaa. I'm afraid that I will fall in love with the wrong guy.

97. When was the last time you lied?: I don’t remember

98. Are you usually late, early or right on time?: right on time


99. Would you give your life to save someone else’s?: Nope.

100. Are you afraid of posting this as 100 truths: No. hahaa

No comments:

Post a Comment