Time and Date

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Hellow, Darling!

Hellow, Future Spouse :)

Future Spouse. Entah kamu di mana dan aku gak kenal, atau aku udah kenal tapi blom ada perasaannya, atau udah ada orangnya dan perasaannya namun belum waktunya.

How are you, Darling? Hope everything is going well with you.  Me not so good here :'( Yeah I know that in His presence is fullness of joy, tapi mungkin karena gw lagi pms jadi lemes2, manja2 butuh puk puk jadi mikir future spouse kali ya. HAHAHAHA JIJAY.


I believe that God will bring you to me in His perfect timing. I pray for you and ask God to make you far more consumed with following after Christ than chasing after me

:'''')

It is said in Proverbs 31:12 "She brings him good, not harm, all the days of her life."
      
She: Wife.

I do always (trying to) take care of my heart just for You and you. I am set apart not only for His enjoyment but also for the future enjoyment of an earthly husband: you! Meski aku belom tau who the unlucky guy is. HAHAHA enak ajeeee! Yang dapet akooh lucky donggg! Tentu akuhh juga lucky dapet kamyuuu. Awww~



With Loveeee,

your super cute future wifeeyy *kedip + kerlingan genittt*

HUHAUAHUHAAU.

God bless you, Sweetheart!

Mwahhhh :*



No comments:

Post a Comment